October 26, 2011
Joslyn ate mixed berries and bites of whole wheat toast for breakfast. For lunch she ate everything; ham, bean soup, crackers, and kiwi.
Joslyn seemed glad to be back in the routine and she was very engaged with the toys all morning. She played with the dress up clothes a lot; especially the rain boots. Then she'd get mad when she couldn't get them off.
She joined in with singing songs; especially with doing lots of actions. We were reading "Happy and You Know It" book and it does lots of different verses.
I took a letter out to the mailbox and then I was outside the window looking in. I'd push my face against the window and they'd bonk my nose and I'd pretend that it hurt. Joslyn found that to be highly entertaining.
She also played with the food toys, ice cream carts, dolls and blankets, reading books, jumping on the mattress, and with the musical keyboards.
No comments:
Post a Comment