Joslyn at about half of her maltomeal and raisins at breakfast. A lunch she ate all of her salad with ranch, and most of her spaghetti with meaty sauce and about half of her mixed fruit.
Kenzie, Joslyn and Riley were doing puzzles today after they helped watched me fix breakfast. Joslyn was doing a great job of putting her puzzles together. She also was cheering Riley on when she did get them in or put them back in the puzzle shelf. It is so sweet to watch!
Kenzie and Joslyn were pretending to "put make-up on" each other and themselves. I think Kenzie said it first, but am not 100% sure. What I do know is that Kenzie told Joslyn that she needed to put some "behind your ear". Joslyn immediately turned her ear toward Kenzie and Kenzie brushed the little Duplo flower behind her ear after moving her hair out of the way. After then Kenzie told Joslyn, "now lift up your arm because I need to put some make-up on her arm pit!" I just cracked up! Joslyn did and then they switched roles, with Joslyn putting makeup on Kenzie's face, behind her ears and on her arm pit! : )

No comments:
Post a Comment