Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011

Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried cranberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate ground burger, pasta and pea salad, and applesauce.

Little Aaron was here today and the kids all like having the visitor.  I guess Joslyn thought she was his personal escort as she had him by the arm and was leading him around.  :)

We had a Christmas CD going and she was singing along with Jingle Bells.  It was very soft and I couldn't even hear her until I happened to be down close to her mouth.  It was very cute.

She was poopy and I told her she needed to come to the changing table.  She was determined that she needed to 'hide' her cell phone and keys so no one could play with them while she was gone.  That just cracked us up.  No one else does that here, so it must be learned behavior from brother Colt.  She stashed them down behind the picnic table.

After breakfast Morgan was pulling down Joslyn's shirt sleeves and also fixing her pant leg.  It's cute how they'll frequently help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment