Joslyn at all of her oatmeal and fruit at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her mandarin oranges and hash brown casserole and a few bites of her biscuit.
Yesterday and today have both been a little hectic for me. I found I had only a few notes for both days so I am just combining the two.
Joslyn has been playing very nicely the whole time we were in the big room. She mostly was playing with the dolls and the food toys independently. She was using the box for the doll's bed and covering her so nicely. She was also covering up Riley and emily and calling them her babies. Kenzie joined her a couple times, but it didn't work well, so Joslyn just moved away to something else. She is actually very good at that!
Joslyn asked Thomas, "Can you get me a napkin? My baby pooped all over the floor on purpose and I need to clean it." I tried hard not to laugh uproariously because I didn't want to send them the message that it was an okay idea, but It was SO funny!
A couple of the kiddos (not Joslyn) had out a bunch of the toys and all of the books into the box. Joslyn took one look in the box and announced to Kenzie "We need to clean up this mess". I was all for that idea!
The telephones we have out right now are called toobaloos. They are specially developed for helping children with language development as you can hear in your ear very clearly what you say, even when you say it very quietly. It was fun to watch Joslyn experimenting with just that thing -- talking at all different volumes and listening carefully. I haven't actually seen many kiddos do it so frankly.
Joslyn was extremely interesting it making a "really big house" with the Duplos today. It actually did end up being on of the largest based houses I have see, I believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment