Joslyn ate all of her grapes and thirds on toast at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her crescent roll and chicken, most of her cherries and a couple bites of hashbrowns.
Joslyn was playing with the dolls in the box both by herself, and with Kenzie for a while. They were pretending to "sleep on our babies' beds". They both thought that was a funny concept and were laughing about it.
Joslyn has told me her stomach hurts three times this morning without there being a correction or redirection involved. She has also been pretty fragile, as far as melting down over little, seemingly insignificant, things.
I really hadn't thought about it before, but maybe that is her way of letting us know she is beginning to outgrow us. It isn't the typical indicators we look for, but I have noticed that she wants to just hang out beside us, rather than play, more than I have noticed before. It also might be related to her switching from being Gary's kiddo to mine. Maybe she feels my group is more stressful... I will have to observe more with those things in mind, discuss them with Gary, and think on it. I just don't want her to be stressed, if that is what the stomach aches are about! If it isn't biological, then it has to be something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment