Joslyn ate all of her blueberries and about half of her English muffin at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tuna and crackers, most of her cherries and a couple bites of potatoes.
A couple days ago I had an idea to take close up pictures of everyone's hands, except Riley and the three babies because they didn't want to cooperate. Now the kiddos request to "do the hand game", which means I show them the pictures on my iPad (eventually I will print them off and laminate them) and they guess whose hands are whose. All of the bigger kiddos (Thomas and up) love it.
Another thing I have done is to take pictures of different items out in the big room and then ask them to bring me the actual item that matches. That is one of the things the developmental checklist wants to know, so I decided to make it into a game also.
Joslyn was again pretty clingy and didn't play much unless it was teacher directed like the two activities above. We just wanted to cuddle on or close to either Gary or I. I think some time with grandma and grandpa may be just what she needs -- a little change of pace.
Kenzie and Joslyn we looking at the Snow White and the seven dwarfs book and asking each other who was grumpy, dopey and sneezy. Those seemed to be the only three dwarfs they could remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment