Joslyn at all of her peaches and biscuit at breakfast. At lunch she ate most of her baked beans and all of her dinner roll, peas and pineapple.
Joslyn spent time talking with each of the three babies this morning. Noah is mobile enough now that he moves away from her when he is done, but that doesn't deter her -- she just lays down in front of him to roadblock him! He actually likes her a lot so doesn't try to escape very hard!
I had started a peanut better pie this morning for dinner with Kate, Christina and Matt tonight. The filling had to chill for a while before finishing it after breakfast. Joslyn, Kenzie and Riley all wanted to come out with me and watch the project. They were even more glad they did when they got a few chocolate chips at the end when I was done sprinkling them on the top of the pie!
Joslyn and Kenzie were dancing like crazy when I put on the new kids' cd that Pat gave us yesterday. A friend of his is in the band. Some of the songs are very peppy and Joslyn loved that! They would dance for a while, then race over to the mirror, saying "I gotta fix my hair!" How funny is that?!


No comments:
Post a Comment