Friday, April 5, 2013

4/5/13

Joslyn ate a couple bites of prunes and abut half of her oatmeal at breakfast. At lunch she ate thirds on mandarin oranges and all of her hashbrown casserole and biscuit.

Joslyn twisted her knee jumping on the mattress again today and was limping. It seems to happen about once a month or so to some degree. It makes me wonder if she has loose joints or something to make it be so easy for her injure her joints. No one else seems to have problems with it. It isn't that she falls/jumps differently or harder than the other kiddos that I can see. I just wanted to mention my observations and wonderings, as well as let you know it happened again. She was walking around pretty normally after about an hour and a half.

Joslyn was standing in front of the mirror and Emily asked Joslyn something. Joslyn answered with, "I'm fixing my braid! I'll be done in a minute!" She was really focused on twisting it around and around.

Joslyn was thrilled when she found the third section of the Duplo train. The then stacked thing on each train car until she had it just right, then asked me to "take a picture to show momma". She played with it the rest of the time in the block room.



No comments:

Post a Comment