Thursday, June 21, 2012

Joslyn ate cinnamon toast and 2nd's on grapes for breakfast.  For lunch she ate chicken strips, half of dinner roll, bite of fried red potatoes, and bites of cherries.

Joslyn was all excited because we rotated some sleeping spots and her nap mat in now in Jadey's old spot.  Thomas is transitioning to a nap mat and he will be right beside my chair which was Joslyn's old spot.  She told Thomas, "You get to sleep in my spot!"

Lauralea was taking some pictures and Joslyn wanted to see the last picture and said, "I wanna see my friend Josie!"  Hey, we all need friends and sometimes I'm my only friend.  :)

I told Lauralea that I was going to tell you guys that Joslyn has potential for multitasking.  She had her thumb in her mouth and her index finger up her nose.  That left her other hand free for other jobs.  :)

Outside she spent lots of time on the bikes and she is very good at peddling all over.  And of course she spent lots of time in the playhouse fixing meals for anyone who was interested.  Morgan came over and was ordering "baby snacks" and Joslyn was working hard to deliver those.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment