Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Joslyn ate half of her breakfast:  whole wheat bagel and dried apricots.  For lunch she ate bites of tilapia, ate noodles and peas with cheese, and ate applesauce.

Joslyn is still asking us everyday, "You wanna come to my house?"  :)  And then she starts jabbering about something at her house.

She has also been talking about the "monster trucks."  (yesterday and today)  Did you go to the monster trucks this past weekend?

Joslyn did lots of jumping off the climber onto the mattress.  She said, "I did a back flip!"  (Morgan started that from watching Monte.)  Then Joslyn was going off backwards and flopping onto her back and Thomas was cheering for her.

She played at the legos table in the back room.  She works hard at them and does some creative work.  She said, "I made a helicopter!"  (We'd just been looking at one in a book.)

In this picture Thomas and Joslyn were playing 'pretend' sleep.  Joslyn had said, "let's go to sleep!"  And Peyton had been doing it too, but when I got the camera Peyton was gone.  :)  Peyton had even been doing a pretend snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment