Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate turkey burger, green beans, and kiwi.
Joslyn spent a lot of time in the back room playing by herself. She was pushing, grabbing, and going for the kids with her claws out and her fangs bared. :) She was sitting by baby Nora and even pushed her when Nora reached for the book she was holding. I told her that Nora is just a baby and you can easily move away from her. It seemed like she wanted to be alone and she never cried once when I removed her from the room. It was like she expected it and wanted it. She finally did poop when she was alone and I think that was the primary factor. I also thought that after she ate breakfast that may help, but it was the same scenario as before breakfast. So I'm sure it was the pooping thing. We had her do some puzzles too and other more 'solitary' activities, but where she could still be relatively close to the group.
The kids watched the furniture movers work at the house across the street. Joslyn and Thomas were the ones most interested and watched the longest.
She played with the drums in the back room. And she was in the igloo with Kenzie and Morgan and they all had drums. Three drums + three kids in the igloo = big time casualties. But this was "post-poop" so everyone came out in one piece. :) Getting rid of that poop did make a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment