Monday, March 5, 2012

Joslyn ate mixed fruit and 1/2 of kix cereal for breakfast.  For lunch she ate 2nd's on ham sandwich, ate steamed broccoli, and mandarin oranges.

We did a toy and book exchange so Joslyn and everyone was very busy checking it all out.  She played with the dress-up stuff which includes a lot of animal suits.  She was wearing the lion suit and pretty soon everyone else was wearing something.  (they all followed suit)  :)  Hey, it's a Monday, that's as good of a pun as I could come up with!

This blog may be a bit shorter as I was gone for an hour this morning while Missy helped out.  (I had to have my hearing aids cleaned and adjusted).

Missy said that Joslyn was bringing her all the different toys to look at.  It was funny when Missy was leaving because Joslyn was ignoring her "goodbyes" and kept looking at me to see what I thought.  Missy said that Joslyn did let her hold, cuddle, and harass her while I was gone.

Joslyn liked the cars and ramps, drums, books, and legos in the back room.

Hey, I have to tell you something funny that Jadey said.  She was playing with one of the dolls that has pretty dark skin.  She looked at that doll for awhile and said, "It been tanning!!"  :)  Now that's comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment