Friday, March 30, 2012

Joslyn ate brown rice and raisins for breakfast.  For lunch she had a bite of meat loaf, ate french bread, bite of carrots, and ate dried apricots.

Joslyn was sitting by baby Nora with a book (of course) and said, "I'm showing her the pics!"  That made us laugh!

As soon as you left this morning I went out and told Joslyn to come on in and we put on her slippers and she played just fine.  (and had a very good morning.)  She woke up during her nap, crying, and I was wondering if she may not feel too well.  (she went right back to sleep.)  She did have a runny nose a couple of times this morning.

She was a cuddly at times this morning, but that is nothing unusual.  :)  She was wanting to rub noses and I think that is so cute.

Emily, Jadey's sister was here with us all morning and was a big helper with the kids.  Joslyn snuggled with her while Emily read books.  Also, we strung fruit loop necklaces at art time.  Emily held the string while Joslyn did all the work putting the fruit loops on.  I included a picture of Emily playing with the food toys with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment