Joslyn ate a blueberry muffin and pears for breakfast. For lunch she had tuna and crackers, bite of sweet potatoes, and ate oranges.
Yesterday Joslyn and I were rubbing noses and this morning she told Lauralea that she wanted to do "noses'. It was pretty cute.
She also went up to Lauralea and asked if they could sing, "doggie for sale." We sing, "How much is that Doggie in the window?...." :)
Joslyn enjoyed coloring at art. Lauralea asked if she was done and she said, "no way!" :) Lauralea is going to use the results in a lesson she is teaching at Good Shepard tonight.
She was playing with the food toys and pretending to feed Morgan and Kenzie. Morgan was clamping down on the spoon with her teeth and not turning loose. Then they wanted to feed Joslyn, but that was not about to happen. She did let them 'doctor' her though. Kenzie was checking Joslyn's ears and her tummy.
I thought I'd include this attractive little picture. :) They've all been playing with this toy this way. It flattens out their nose and looks pretty silly. They were doing it yesterday and I thought maybe they'd forgot about it, but Joslyn started it again. So here's the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment