Monday, August 13, 2012

Joslyn ate half of her bran cereal and most of her dried cranberries for breakfast.  For lunch she had 2nd's on pizza, ate steamed cauliflower, and tropical fruit.

Joslyn was so happy to be back at daycare and it was really cute.  She gave lots of loves to Lauralea and I and the babies.  She told Lauralea, "You're coming to my house and so is Gary!"

The first thing she did was play with the food toys and get the table all set to eat.  Then she called for Peyton, "Come eat, Peyton!"  Except Peyton ignored her.

Then she saw a legos tower that Emily had built and she abandoned the food toys and headed to play with the legos.  Later she started building in with the big bear.  (Picture below)    :)

She was listening to Kenzie talk at the breakfast table (she went to the Griz scrimmage with her dad last night) and she asked Kenzie, "You go to Griz game?  You got tattoo?"  It was very cute.

I use a support pillow for my back when I sit on the couch.  It always stays there and the kids are good about leaving it there.  Joslyn thought she needed to 'line out' Emily about the pillow; "Don't touch Gary's pillow, ok!?"  (I actually never tell them that)  They lean back against it like I do.

I had to take this picture because Joslyn found the perfect spot to play with her legos and get snuggled all at the same time.  She played right there for over half an hour.  I love how involved she can get with the toys.  She actually let Kenzie join her for awhile in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment