Friday, August 3, 2012

Joslyn ate raisins and 2nd's on malt-o-meal cereal for breakfast.  For lunch she ate ground beef with spaghetti sauce, and noodles, taste of banana-fruit salad, and ate grapes.

When Lauralea was combing Joslyn's hair she was checking her scalp and had the hair combed forward into Joslyn's face.  Joslyn said to Emily, "Look at me Emily!  I'm all messed up!"

Then at the breakfast table she needed her nose wiped and Emily was sitting right beside her examining Joslyn's nose.  Joslyn said, "don't touch it!"  From the look on Emily's face I really don't think the warning was necessary.  Emily had a pretty disgusted look on her face and didn't look inclined at all to touch it.  :)

The neighbors had a moving sale this morning and we went over and got a big stuffed bear.  Three or four can play on it at the same time and they had a blast with it.

Thomas sits across the table from Joslyn at meal times.  At lunch he kept putting his feet on her.  She said, "Don't put your feet on me!!  I don't like it!!"  That was so much better than her just yelling and us having to figure out what the problem is.

Here's a picture of Joslyn this morning in one of the little cars.  Didn't this one turn out nice?  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment