Joslyn ate a biscuit and peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate everything: baked beans, dinner roll, steamed broccoli, and pineapple.
Joslyn spent lots and lots of time building with the legos. I guess today was dinosaur day. She said, "a big big dinosaur!" And she also showed Lauraela her "cool dinosaur."
She was studying her family poster again and I asked her who she was looking at. She just looks at me and grins. Very cute.
She was angry at Thomas for coming in her space and taking one of the dolls. However, she yelled at him instead of screaming. Good job Joslyn. She said, "Don't bug me!! I don't like that!" ( of course he just moved closer and I intervened.)
She had two dolls, blankets, bottles and doll dress-up clothes. She was trying to dress them and getting more frustrated by the minute. So Lauralea helped her that time.
Outside she burned up lots of energy riding bikes, chasing frisbees, and playing this running game they like. I do the "runners to your marks, get set,....." thing and Joslyn is the only runner at the starting blocks who is standing there sucking her thumb. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment