Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Joslyn ate pears and 2nd's on waffles for breakfast.  For lunch she ate tuna and crackers; bite of sweet potatoes and bite of oranges.

Missy is here working on some book work today and came out and talked to the kids at the breakfast table.  Joslyn just randomly said, "I'm funny, Missy!"  :)

We also had a person here this morning that monitors the food program.  Her name is Claudette.  When she was leaving Joslyn said, "bye Cla da da da da!"  Oh man, that was so funny.  Pure comedy.  So I guess what she told Missy is right; she is funny!! even if it wasn't intentional.   :)

Joslyn had three major conflicts this morning, but she did not melt down and there was not any screaming or stomping her feet.  We intervened and she was able to control herself all three times.  Good job Joslyn.

Outside a truck went by with it's windows down, music blaring and booming, and it was loud!  We look over and here is Morgan, Kenzie, Joslyn, Peyton, and Thomas just dancing away.  I guess they thought it was party time!  :)  It was pretty funny.

I thought these pictures of Thomas and Joslyn were cute.  Notice how Joslyn is multi-tasking in the first picture.  Talking on the phone, but still doing some cooking.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment