Friday, May 10, 2013

5/10/13

Joslyn ate most of her raisins and rice at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her French bread and about half of her meatloaf and dried apricots and a bite of cooked carrots.  

Yesterday afternoon when it started thundering, Joslyn looked at me kind of startled and said, "Somebody dropped something loud!  I think it was your neighbors!"  That just cracked me up, but it helped her not be scared so I just went with it.  I also commented that it kind of sounded like bowling, which distracted her further.  She then had to tell me about when she "went bowling with momma" and got "one left up and the rest all down".  

Joslyn and Kenzie frequently talk about buying each other things.  Sometimes it is a food we are having that the other one says they don't have at home.  Others it is a piece of clothing or a toy.  Today Joslyn was in bathroom going potty and I had gone to make sure she didn't have an accident.  While she was in there she told me she was going to "buy Kenzie some Minnie flip flops!"  They are so cute!  

Joslyn and Kenzie were teeter tottering outside but not together on the same teeter totter.  One was riding on the dolphin one and the other on the regular one, but were side by side and really going.  They were said, "on your marks, get set, go" then rocking back and forth like they were really going somewhere. It was pretty cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment