Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5/21/13

Joslyn ate thirds on waffles and all of her hashbrowns at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all f her oranges and her red pepper, most of her rice and a bite of her shrimp.  

Joslyn was very testy until breakfast--crying over nothing and working hard not to cooperate and growling, whiling or yelling at her friends rather than playing with them or by herself.  

We were waiting for Gary to set up breakfast this morning and the kiddos were a little antsy so I started playing "busy bee" with them.  They all really liked it when I had the "bee" tickle-get them.  After they tired of that (about 12-15 times) I moved onto the "Theres a spider on my..." song and had the spider be on different spot on each of the kiddos.  Again they loved it!  

Kenzie and Joslyn were playing "bakery".  When they street sweeper came by all of the kiddos were excited and stopped what they we doing to head over to the window and watch it.  After it had moved on, Kenzie announced to Joslyn, "OK, Jozzy, let's get back to up our bakery!"

Joslyn and Kenzie were pretending that the box was their bedrooms, each had a side.  They were each laying in their respective sides, covered with a blanket, and reading a book.  It was very cute. I would have taken a picture, but I was helping Nora calm down after falling down.  They actually played together great all of inside time.  

Outside Joslyn wasn't going along with what Kenzie wanted to do and was actually trying to do a little bossing herself, which didn't go over well with Kenzie so they parted ways for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment