Joslyn was fine this morning after we had cuddled on the couch for a while, fixed her hair and then she had come out with me to watch while I toasted the blueberry English muffins.
Joslyn especially likes the Winnie the Pooh and MInnie Mouse stuffed animals that are out with this set and has been frequently holding them or carrying them around when she is on the rowdy side of the big room. Joslyn shared her Pooh after Nora came over to the rowdy side, which I thought was very sweet.
Joslyn decided she wanted to stack the stacking blocks in the back room today, but didn't have the concept of putting them in order from biggest to smallest. I was trying to help her by giving I her some prompting questions to get her to look at their sizes closer. When that didn't work, I just started telling her which color to look for next. Aaron was intently watching and listening to the whole thing and as soon as I said a color, he was right there with the correct one, helping her out.
No comments:
Post a Comment