November 10, 2011
Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate turkey burger, green beans, and kiwi.
Lauralea and Joslyn were playing a game and I heard Joslyn say, "buzzy bee get Lauralea," and then she was laughing. Very cute.
She was snuggling with Lauralea for awhile and she got the hiccups really hard and then she started laughing again. It was pretty funny.
She was sitting in front of baby Riley and talking to her. Then she started sucking her thumb and just sitting there looking longingly at the baby.
Joslyn and Kenzie got into a confrontation about something and they were face-to-face with their "claws" out. It looked like a real cat fight. :)
She was asking for help to put on the bear mask and the lion mask. They were so cute I thought I better include some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment