Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011

Joslyn ate blueberry muffin and bites of pears for breakfast.  For lunch she had 1/2 of tuna and crackers, ate sweet potatoes, and oranges.

We have these little flat toys that came with a 'post office toy' that I think were meant to be 'letters'.  Anyhow Jadey calls them her, "homework".  Now everyone, including Joslyn, are calling them their "homework".

Baby Riley was getting tired and starting to fuss just a little and Joslyn said, "baby howling!"  I guess she's heard that phrase a few times when she's screaming her head off.  :)

Joslyn was not listening and started to scream when we asked her to do something and she wasn't about to calm down so she ended up taking a break in one of the back rooms.  We have cardboard in the windows in that room so it's dark in there for nap time.  Apparently Joslyn had turned the light switch off and couldn't get it back on and she was in a dark room all alone.  (it's not a conventional switch)  I went back to see what the 'howling' (now that was some real howling) was all about and she was quite ready to be a listener.  Two hours later she was still saying, "I turned the light off."  :)

She was taking some toys to the other side of the room for me and was saying, "I good listener."  She was being a good helper picking up the toys.

We were practicing some Christmas songs this morning.  We want to do a little video of the kids singing four or five Christmas songs using tunes that they already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment