Joslyn ate peaches and most of whole wheat bagel for breakfast. For lunch she ate ham, mac-n-cheese, lettuce salad, and corn.
Frosty the Snowman song was playing and Joslyn got all excited about that and was saying, "the no man!" :)
Holy cow!! Everyone was really testy for awhile this morning. After everyone (and I mean EVERYONE!) had pooped then things basically returned to a sense of normalcy. Of course a couple of them had to poop twice. So that's basically what we did all morning. :)
The big excitement this morning was the police were everywhere for about 3-4 hours. They were searching house-to-house for a fellow who'd stolen a car, ditched it at Walmart, took off running, and had already broken into three different houses. So there were lots of Police searching and everyone with guns. It was probably way more interesting for Lauralea and I than for the kids, but they were watching out the window a lot too. So I'll include a picture of the police car blocking our street. :)
And of course I have to include a picture of "choir practice." They all are very enthusiastic about being able to shake the jingle bells. I think we should do our 'Christmas Video' before the "newness" wears off.
No comments:
Post a Comment