November 28, 2011
Joslyn ate fruit salad and most of chex cereal for breakfast. For lunch she ate most of roast beef sandwich, drank tomato soup, ate 1/2 of apple slices.
We did the 'switching of the rooms' and the kids all liked exploring the differences. Joslyn basically settled right into playing with the dolls, doll blankets, and food toys. She was trying to 'feed' Thomas with a spoon, but he chomps down pretty hard on it and she had to tug mighty hard to get her spoon back. So she moved on to something else not quite as difficult. :)
I thought it was so cute that she called me Grandpa Gary so I kept asking her if she loved Grandpa Gary. She answered with an enthusiastic "yes", but after the umpteenth time she got tired of the question. :)
I'm not sure what Joslyn was trying to do, but she was in the process of making some kind of an adjustment to Kenzie's shirt that Kenzie did not appreciate. And so she was yelling for me to make Joslyn stop.
I was singing, "Skip to the Loo my Darling..." Later I heard Joslyn singing "my darling." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment