November 2, 2011
Joslyn ate peaches and most of whole wheat bagel for breakfast. For lunch she ate ham, mac-n-cheese, lettuce, and corn.
We've continued to work with them to say, 'here I am' when we call their name. Joslyn is doing good with that and says, "here am".
We also did our daily pledge again and she was the star today. :) Maybe we can get her to do it when we meet on Friday. (they never perform when we want them to.)
She started taking other kid's toys about 10:00 so she spent some time alone in one of the rooms. When I went to get her she was poopy. This is not the first time that has happened with her. We have another child that's going through that same stage; whenever they have to poop they start being a turkey. We've seen that with lots of kids! Not everyone goes through it, but many do.
I saw her tummy and I made the mistake of mentioning it and she tucked her dress under her chin and pretty much kept it there for the next 30 minutes at least. So we all got a good look at her belly for a long time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment