Joslyn ate bites of breakfast: kix cereal and mixed fruit. For lunch she ate ham sandwich, steamed broccoli, and mandarin oranges.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend. She played with the tools; especially the drills and was drilling everything in sight.
I had to get my driver's license renewed today so Missy subbed for me this morning. Missy read lots of books to them, lots of singing, and also some dancing while waving colorful scarves around. (It's too late for Mardi Gras this year so I guess she had them preparing for next year.)
They were doing art when I got back and Missy asked Joslyn if she wanted her name on her art. Joslyn's reply was, "I already did!" :)
She was playing with the dress-up clothes which included the work boots. She was getting frustrated because she had this shirt on both arms, but couldn't get it any further. Upon closer examination I realized it was some doll clothes. :) (She'd done pretty well just getting it as far as she did.)
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Joslyn doing what she likes best. I'd put Nora on the floor and Joslyn was sure she was there for her enjoyment. She kept covering her with doll blankets and at one point was trying to feed her with a doll bottle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment