Joslyn ate hash browns and 2nd's on waffles for breakfast. For lunch she ate half of her shrimp, brown rice, and green beans, and a bite of oranges.
Jadey and Coral were both here so the group was a little larger and more lively this morning. Jadey's mom said that a week ago Jadey had a scratch on her back and she asked Jadey how it happened. Jadey's response was, "Joslyn did it!" :)
Joslyn was pretty impressed this morning because she noticed that her and Nora's bib are the same color. "I match Nora!!" :)
We were doing singing time and I heard Joslyn do a 'Gary version' of "Down by the Station." "Down by the stinking station..." :) It was a proud moment.
They were playing their food and cooking game in the climbers outside. Joslyn asked Thomas, "You wanna frozen ice cream?"
We were playing with bath foam at art time and as you can see in the picture I think Joslyn was enjoying herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment