Friday, April 27, 2012

Joslyn ate 1/2 of her breakfast this morning; brown rice and raisins.  For lunch she ate a bite of meat loaf, most of her french bread, bite of carrots, and ate dried apricots.

I think Lauralea or I mentioned something about Colt and Joslyn said, "My Colt Clalahan?"  :)  We thought that pronunciation was very cute.  She usually does get it right.  Frequently she calls him her Coltie; which I heard her say this morning too.

Aaron was here today, but Joslyn doesn't pay attention to him anymore.  She is so over him.  :)  He is so yesterday.

I was thinking about who she really likes to pay attention to and as you already know it's the babies.  When the babies are all sleeping, at the same time like they were this morning, she is generally playing by herself.  She kind of prefers the alone play.  There is so much less competition that way.  :)   Now when we move to the back room with the chair that rocks and spins she likes to play in that.  She and Thomas were riding in it and Jadey was spinning them.  Then Jadey quit so Joslyn started spinning Thomas.  However, when we switched rooms again to the other back room, she spent the rest of the morning working alone with the legos.  It's really quite nice because there is less conflict then.

Baby Nora is getting a little runny nose and she was kind of fussy right before nap and I had to use the restroom so Joslyn was trying to settle her down.  Joslyn finally gave up, but Lauralea said she tried so hard and was saying, "it's ok Nora, it's ok Nora."

No comments:

Post a Comment