Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Joslyn ate a biscuit and peaches for breakfast.  For lunch she ate baked beans, bite of dinner roll, 1/2 of steamed broccoli, and ate pineapple.

Joslyn has been talking all week about swimming with dolphins.  Any truth to that ?  :)  Anyhow, today she said it again and Jadey said, "I swim with dolphins too!  When I was a little fish!"

I was washing Joslyn after lunch and Nora was in the play room and let out a burst and started crying.  Joslyn yelled, "I'm coming Nora!!"  It cracked me up and I thought that was so cute.  "Your caregiver will be there in a minute!"

She asked to go potty when Morgan, Jadey, and Alayna were going this morning.  She was successful and her diaper was still dry at that point.  :)

She had some struggles with bonking kids on the head with toys this morning.  This kind of fits the pattern that we always see when something is a little different and maybe a little stressful at home; i.e.,, this time, going on a trip.  Even though it's a vacation there's the stress of getting everything ready to go.  Just a thought, but something was a little harder for her today.


No comments:

Post a Comment