Friday, April 6, 2012

Joslyn ate most of her breakfast: oatmeal and dried cranberries.  For lunch she had a bite of ground beef, ate macaroni noodles and peas, and ate applesauce.

The "Baby Beluga" song was playing and so I started singing baby Joslyn to the same tune.  Everytime I'd say that she'd say, "I swim with dolphins."  Then at lunch time she said, "I swim with dolphin at Mexico!"  Then Kenzie was going to swim with the dolphins too, and they were in Kenzies's pool and the story just kept expanding from there.  :)

When she got to our place I asked her if the doctor looked at her ears and she said, "I crying."  And that was the end of the story.

She was using the cell phones to take lots of "pictures" again today.

She was kissing my nose over and over.  Very sweet.

Like I've mentioned several times already she was an awesome helper with baby Nora all week while I was cleaning up the lunch table.

I had to take a picture of Joslyn reading to Kenzie.  Look how close the book is to Kenzie's face.  I love the look on Joslyn's face.  She's loving it and is very focused.


No comments:

Post a Comment