Joslyn ate pears and 1/2 of her blueberry muffin for breakfast. For lunch she had most of her tuna and crackers, most of her sweet potatoes, and a bite of oranges.
Joslyn was playing with the food toys this morning and more than once I heard her say, "I eating coffee!" (She had her spoon in her coffee.) Why else would people have a spoon in their coffee? :)
Thomas was running back and forth between Lauralea and I giving us hugs and getting hugs. He did that over twenty times. (more than enough to start to get sweaty.) Joslyn joined him and then they had a few head-on collisions.
Joslyn was pulling Thomas in the wagon and also on the teeter-totter with him. It was pretty funny because he was 1/2 on and 1/2 off.
I've included a couple of pictures from outside this morning. In the top picture Joslyn is dangling and then they swing back and forth. I guess her feet are touching in the picture, but this is how they love to swing. In the second picture she's riding on the top of the merry-go-round.
No comments:
Post a Comment