Joslyn ate banana and 1/2 of cheerios for breakfast. For lunch she ate a toasted cheese sandwich, drank 3rd's on tomato soup, and ate apple slices.
The first thing Joslyn did was read a book to Nora. Joslyn holds the book right in front of Nora's face; just a couple of inches away. :) I guess the baby's near-sighted. (or would that be far-sighted?)
She also played with lots and lots of food toys and had a constant dialogue going. I heard her say, "I'm making breakfast."
Missy was here doing some work this morning and she was conversing with Joslyn. Joslyn was watching her put up some new window clings.
I took this picture of Joslyn in the doll cradle with her doll, cell phone, and wearing the hard hat. I guess being a mommy is hard and dangerous work. Thus the need for the hard hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment