Joslyn ate biscuit and 2nd's on peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate a bite of baked beans, half of her dinner roll, ate corn, and half of pineapple.
Joslyn was standing on the building blocks and sliding along on the hardwood floor. She said she was "skiing!" Peyton, Emily, and Thomas joined in on the fun.
Joslyn and Thomas are the two most interested in having a front row seat for diaper changing time. They make comments like, "just wet" or "EEEWWWW!" if it's poopy. :) (and they are the two most odorous ones here.) I know odorous is a word, but I'm not sure if I used it correctly. :) But I like how it sounds.
Joslyn was talking on the phone and said, "hello! Hi mom!" Thomas asks, "That my mom?" Joslyn said, "NO!" I'm talking to my mom!"
Peyton was trying to take a book Joslyn had and Joslyn did a good job of using her words and using sign language and not screaming. She said and signed, "Move back, move back!!"
Joslyn wanted Morgan to join her in a 'hiding' game like Emily and Kenzie were doing. One would hide their eyes and other one would hide the toy. Then they'd say, "Ready or not, here I come!" Joslyn would 'hide' the toy and then point at it for Morgan; "It's right in there!" Thomas joined in and would hide his eyes and say, "Ready, set, go!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment