Thursday, November 8, 2012

Joslyn ate bites of french bread and most of her cantaloupe for breakfast.  For lunch she had turkey slices, crescent roll, half of her acorn squash, and ate dried mangoes.

Joslyn had wrapped this blanket around herself and Lauralea said she looked like "Mary."  (As in the mother of Jesus in many Christmas programs we've seen.)  So Thomas grabs a blanket and wraps it around himself and says, "I Mary!!"  So Emily grabs a blanket wraps herself and proclaims, "I have to get Married!!"  Like I've told you many times Melanie, the comedy never ends.  :)


Then Joslyn was using the blanket to cover up and pretend to take a nap.  Thomas and Peyton joined her in that play too.  Soon Peyton was too close for Joslyn and she headed across the room to finish taking her "nap" somewhere else.  :)

Joslyn did a pretty good job of using her words today.  She started to howl and I reminded her to tell me what happened.  "Peyton poked me!!"  So then I had her tell Peyton, "I didn't like that!!"

Joslyn and Morgan were having the cutest conversation in front of Joslyn's family poster.  Morgan was quizzing her and Joslyn was answering every question.  "What's his name?"  "Daddy Brett."  "What's her name?"  "Momma Melanie."  "What's Grandma's name again?"  "Grandma Judy."   Super super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment