Thursday, November 15, 2012

Joslyn ate cinnamon toast and mixed fruit for breakfast.  For lunch she had chicken strips, dinner roll, a bite of mashed potatoes, and ate canned cherries.

Did I tell you what Joslyn said after Nora's accident yesterday?  I think I did, but it's worth repeating; "Nora got paint on your shirt!"  (blood)

Here's a picture of Joslyn sitting on the couch using my pillows.  (for my back)  As soon as I move she heads right for those pillows!  :)


She was not happy that Peyton was trying to share a toy with her, but as soon as Nora moved over she was more than happy to let Nora play with her.  I think she plays 'favorites.'


She was using her words very well this morning instead of screaming.  To Thomas after he thunked her she said, "No!!  Move back!!"  Then again later to Thomas she said, "Move back PLEASE!!"  (I guess it was almost a scream!)  :)

The "Shoo fly don't bother me..." song came on and Joslyn said, "That's my song!!"  Thomas was just waiting for the next song to come on and I don't think he listened or even cared what it was.  He said, "That my ong!!"  :)   (that's not a misprint)

No comments:

Post a Comment