Joslyn ate pears and three helpings of waffles for breakfast. For lunch she ate tuna and crackers, bites of sweet potatoes, and a bite of oranges.
Lauralea went to get Noah's blanket so Joslyn gladly kept watch over him until Lauralea returned. I like how her hand is wrapped around his head in this picture. Earlier she had been holding a 'kitty' in front of him and saying, "meow."
I guess Joslyn didn't like the feel of the poop in her diaper because she asked me, "Will you change my poop Gary?" I don't know about that Joslyn, but I will change your diaper.
There were a few snow flakes coming down this morning and Lauralea had mentioned that it was snowing. Joslyn said, "Mom and dad get to go skiing!" That was a very good application of what she'd just heard.
She also played with the doll, did "backflips" on the mattress, lots of building with the legos, and played with the cars in the back room.
No comments:
Post a Comment