Friday, November 9, 2012

Joslyn ate her oatmeal and had a bite of dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she ate most of her hash brown casserole, bites of biscuit, and ate half of her mandarin oranges.

At art time the kids played (drawing) with the 'magna doodles.'  Joslyn and Morgan played with theirs way longer than anyone else.  Joslyn said, "Look at my eyes!"  And she'd made two big dots inside of a circle.  I was impressed because it was quite representational of some eyes.


Emily and Joslyn were having a discussion at the lunch table about the mittens they brought this morning to daycare.  Thomas says, "I have mitten!!"  Joslyn's reply; "You don't have huge-mungous ones like Emily and me!!!"  Oh man that was funny.  I love that word!  The comedy never ends!

Joslyn was kind of 'spacing out' at breakfast and not eating.  Just staring into space.  :)  Emily said to her, "Eat your food sweetie!"

Yesterday afternoon I had changed Joslyn's poopy diaper and Lauralea said to her; "You smell so much better!!"  So Joslyn starts backing-up to her and says, "Yeah! Smell my butt!"  Have I mentioned the part about comedy never ending....?

Morgan, Joslyn, and Kenzie were talking about going to each other's house.  Actually it started with Morgan talking about watching movies.  Joslyn immediately asks, "Can I go to your house Morgan?"  Then she said, "Can I see your house Kenzie?"  Kenzie shakes her head no and says, "No."  So Joslyn said, "You wanna come to my house?"  And Kenzie says, "Sure!!"  And on it goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment