Thursday, November 1, 2012

Joslyn ate a serving of whole wheat english muffin and ate blueberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate chicken and crackers, ate corn, and canned cherries.

Joslyn was sitting and playing with a cell phone and said she was "watching a movie" on the phone.  Then she started singing, "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...."  THEN it was "Mary had a pink butt, pink butt, pink butt....."  This is just an FYI thing; she did NOT learn that here.  :)  Yup, it was pretty stinking funny.

Mia crawled up on the table and started pestering Joslyn and she yelled, "No Mia No!"  Then she stopped and thought about it for a minute and said to herself, "I'm moving to the other side!"  Good job Joslyn!  Good job of thinking that through and coming up with a solution.

Some more cell phone play; Joslyn, Emily, Morgan, Kenzie, and Peyton each had a cell phone and you should have heard that conversation.  I swear they sounded like a pack of teenagers.  "I have a call!"  "I'm watching a movie!"  "Who is this?"  and on and on.  It was very entertaining.

Joslyn did some building with the legos, played with the dolls, jumped on the mattress, loved on Nora, pushed the little cars down the little ramps, and she was so cute sucking her thumb and cuddling on the big bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment