Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joslyn ate blueberry waffle and two servings of blueberries for breakfast.  I was a little nervous about giving her more blueberries considering she is in panties.  :)  For lunch she had two servings of turkey burger, ate green beans, and kiwi.

I said hi to Mia and called her Peyton.  Joslyn immediately let me know that was wrong.  "That's not Peyton!  That's Mia!"  Then at lunch I called her Morgan and she said, "I'm not Morgan, I'm Joslyn!"  Thanks Joslyn!  I need all the help I can get!

Joslyn and Peyton were wrapping the stuffed animals around their necks and Joslyn said, "Take picture of me!!"  So here it is.  :)

Then she was hanging the purse off her head and wanted us to take a picture of that too.

And here is a third picture.  Nora had gotten herself into a 'pickle' and rather than just explain it I wanted to show her parents what it looked like.  When I asked Joslyn to help me she totally understood what I wanted and went right over to pose for the picture.  She'd been watching Nora and was quite concerned when it happened.  Nora's feet started sliding under the table and she started howling like crazy.  And this is basically what it looked like.  :)  Nora hung on until I got to her.  Thank you Joslyn! So I used this picture on Nora's blog.  :)

Kenzie and Joslyn were playing with the dress-up clothes, shoes, and purses again.  Joslyn had a scarf wrapped around her head and was calling it a "towel."  Then Morgan asked them if they were going to the water park and Joslyn said, "We are at the water park!!"  (So then the towel made sense.)

No comments:

Post a Comment