Monday, December 17, 2012

Joslyn ate kix cereal and mixed fruit for breakfast.  For lunch she ate two servings of ham & cheese sandwich, ate peas, and mandarin oranges.

I think Joslyn's sense of smell is coming on pretty good now.  (The last sense to develop and she's at the right age.)  I was changing Mia's poopy diaper and Joslyn asked Thomas, "Did you fart Thomas?" He said, "No!"  So she asked Emily, "Did you fart Emily?"  :)  Cracked me up.

We did our usual 'two week' toy, book, and puzzle exchange.  Joslyn basically played with everything in the big room.  She was playing with the food toys and in this set there are kitchen timers.  She got one to go off and it startled baby Reid.  Joslyn said, "I scared the baby!"

She is such a good helper when the other kids need help; especially the littlest ones as we've talked about many times.  But she also helps the older ones too.  This morning Peyton asked Emily to help with her zipper and Emily said, "No, I'm busy!"  So Joslyn helped her.  Of course later it was Emily who came to Joslyn for help with her clip-on tie.

Joslyn played for a long time in the big box with Kenzie.  They had every imaginable toy in there with them.  The box was their "car" and sometimes they were even letting Thomas ride with them.  Or sometimes they were using it to get away from him.  Kenzie said, "Let's get back in the car!!"  (When Thomas was after them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment