This picture is blurry, but I decided to post it anyway. Lauralea took it with her iPad and then posted it here for me. It usually is very clear. Anyhow, they were having fun piling the stuffed animals on each other and taking turns.
One day last week Joslyn asked Lauralea what Thomas was for halloween. Lauralea couldn't remember, but said, "I think he was a superhero!" This morning Joslyn just randomly said, "Thomas has a super hero at home!!" Then she and Thomas were playing with dress-up clothes and they had their purses full and I asked where they were going. Joslyn said, "We're going to halloween!" :)
We were in the back room and I asked Mia what she did with her binky. Joslyn immediately starts searching with me and crawled under the crib to retrieve it. Good job Joslyn! Thanks for your help. She loves being a helper.
She saw Christina today and I guess it reminded her of seeing her in the cafe on Sunday. She told Christina that she had "nachos." It was pretty funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment