Thursday, December 27, 2012

Joslyn ate most of her cheerios and a bite of peaches for breakfast.  For lunch she had a bite of baked beans, ate dinner roll, ate half of potato salad, and a bite of broccoli-cauliflower mix.

Joslyn was talking about presents and said, "I got a pink airplane; just what I wanted!"  They were giving each other "presents" in the back room.  She made a legos tower and said to Peyton, "Here's your present Peyton."  Peyton offers it to Mia, "Here's your present!"  Mia looks at it, takes it (with a look of 'whatever' on her face), and strolls off.  :)

Joslyn was reading books and when she was done Peyton would go get her another one.  Joslyn was being a little bossy; "Get me another book!"  Which was interesting because they'd just been fighting over a doll blanket right before I took this picture.

Lauralea had been holding Nora and Joslyn wanted to hold her.  Lauralea said that Nora was kind of wiggly. Joslyn said, "But I'd be gentle with her."  So I took a picture of them.

Joslyn saw Lauralea taking notes on her iPad and asked her; "Is that a new iPod?"  Even the little ones know all the new terminology!

No comments:

Post a Comment