Joslyn and Kenzie were having a blast playing in the dress-up clothes rack. I'm not sure what they were playing, but there was lots of laughing. Kenzie took off and Joslyn said, "Come back you silly goose!!"
We agreed to let a young lady come and observe our program this morning for about an hour. She's taking an infant and toddler class and it's part of their learning experience. Anyhow, it always changes the dynamics of the group when someone else is here; especially a stranger. Joslyn did just fine with her being here and basically ignored her. :) Hey, whatever works.
Thomas invariably gets his bib on backwards for every meal. (I repeat) Every meal. Well, he got it on right this morning and Joslyn started cheering for him. Which was very cute and very sweet. And Thomas liked it too. :)
She was hugging my leg this morning and I asked her if she was giving me a love. She said, "I sniffed you!" OK. That's fine. I took a shower this morning just like every morning. :)
Lauralea was doing sign language with some flash cards (with pictures) that we have. Joslyn was enjoying it and listening very intently. Then they were doing some singing using jingle bells while singing "Jingle Bells." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment