Friday, December 7, 2012

Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she ate hash brown casserole, biscuit, and mandarin oranges.

This picture was taken yesterday after nap time.  Lauralea asked her if she was doing sit-ups.  "No! I'm doing flip-ups.  Flip-ups are easy!!"  Shortly after this picture was taken the chair tipped over on top of her.  So today she was doing the same thing except on the couch and said it would not tip on her.

Joslyn and Nora were having so much fun after nap yesterday afternoon too.  They were sitting on the mattress facing each other and Nora was pulling on the front of Joslyn's shirt and then they'd both tip over backwards.  (away from each other)  They were laughing hard and doing it over and over.  Then Joslyn gets this huge 'love surge' and says, "I love you Nora!"  (in the sweetest voice)  The whole thing was super cute!!

Joslyn has been dry here yesterday and today.  (except for pooping)  She went potty this morning and when she came into the room she announced "Hey guys, I went potty!"  Very proud of herself.  Except the only ones who happened to be in the room with me at that time were Mia and Nora.  I don't know if Jolsyn noticed they weren't visibly impressed.

She jumped and did somersaults on the mattress, built with the legos, played with the dolls (of course), and was spinning the swivel-rocker chair.  Also just randomly she said, "I'm going to the water park!"  Oh, when?  "When we be good listeners."

No comments:

Post a Comment