Joslyn ate 1/2 of her breakfast: bran cereal and dried cranberries. (Trying to help them with their fiber) For lunch she ate pizza, cauliflower, and most of tropical fruit.
We did a toy and book exchange so there was lots of stuff of her to explore. She played with food toys, looked at books, and put on the new dress up clothes. It's pretty funny all the different ways she can find to put on the clothes.
We got out the fake 'fish aquarium' again and the kids love looking at it. It's been a few months so it's basically new all over again.
Joslyn enjoyed story time reading all 'new' books and also singing time. Lauralea started singing to Thomas and soon all the kids were gathered around her in a semi-circle. They sang lots of songs for a long time.
I'm going to include pictures of Joslyn with curlers in her hair. They all wanted them and were saying, "I need one, I need one,...." Then she wanted two more and you can see those in the second picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment