Joslyn ate malt-o-meal cereal and raisins for breakfast. For lunch she ate ground beef and macaroni noodles, lettuce salad, and mixed fruit.
Joslyn got a bite on her hand. (You can ask me about it when you pick her up.) Anyhow, the first thing she wanted to do was show it to everyone. She was either proud of it or trying to garner some sympathy. Then we put a cold pack on it and she let us do that for a long time. Afterward everyone was putting a "cold cloth" on each other.
Joslyn has filed several false "I'm poopy" claims this week. :) It has usually been after lunch when she's waiting for me to clear the lunch table and then she can go to her nap mat. She will not lay there very well without supervision so I just have her hang out with me until I'm done. So I think she's saying that when she gets bored. :) I've had her sit on the toilet several times this week with no success, although it does appear that she's trying quite hard.
She and Thomas were crawling on the floor side-by-side, laughing, rolling around, and generally being quite silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment