Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried cranberries for breakfast. For lunch she had ground beef, pasta, peas, and applesauce.
Joslyn was doing lots of 'cleaning' again with a squirt bottle and a little cloth. Especially in front of the mirror and it went like this; clean a little, admire self in mirror, clean a little, admire self in mirror,....... :)
She got a 'minor' bite on her arm and I was holding a cold cloth on it. I had to go do something and when I got back to the couch she was holding the cold cloth on the wrong arm. :) See, it really was quite minor.
Little Aaron was here today and Joslyn was following him around and also trying to lead him around. He doesn't seem to mind; he just kind of ignores her and keeps on playing.
She likes the pop-up toys in the back room that sing cute little rhymes when you push them. (After a 100 times or so they're not quite as cute).
Joslyn had on some dress up clothes and she looked like a nun so we had to take a picture. She said, "I nun!" Then I'll add another picture of her laying on the toy shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment