Thursday, January 26, 2012

Joslyn ate melon and 1/2 of french bread for breakfast.  For lunch she ate turkey, crescent roll, squash, and dried mangoes.

Joslyn was yelling because someone was standing on the doll blanket she was trying to spread out on the table.  She finally got it up there, but I'm not sure if she ever figured out that she was culprit.  No one else was even close by.  :)

Well Joslyn was thrilled because Aaron was here today.  She followed him around and couldn't hardly keep her hands off of him.  It usually lasts for about 30 minutes and then she's ready to do something else.  Right after she got here she was looking at him dreamily, sucking on her thumb, and rubbing her belly.  We laughed hard about that.  :)  Very cute.  It's pretty much a one-sided relationship.  I don't think he has mutual feelings.  He's pretty much just trying to get away.  :)

We have a new baby starting on February 10th and they were here visiting this morning.  Everyone was circled around checking out the new baby and talking to the new mommy.  Everyone except Joslyn, that is.  :)  I think she was basically trying to ignore her and hoping they'd leave.

I thought the girls laying on the couch was cute so I took this picture.  Not much else to say about it; I didn't see who initiated them being snuggly.  Isn't it cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment