Joslyn ate dried apricots and bite of bagel for breakfast. For lunch she ate tilapia, 1/2 of pasta and pea salad, ate applesauce.
When we turned the music on Joslyn started dancing and man she was really swinging her hips. Lauralea and I got such a kick out of that. :)
She and Thomas were visiting with baby Riley. Riley was sitting on the couch and they were over there really interested in her. All of our daycare kids are so gentle with the babies and we are thankful for that.
I was setting up breakfast and I heard Joslyn say, "I coming Gary!" , like I had announced that it was time for breakfast. "Well that's nice, but it's not ready yet!" :)
They were playing their "ready, set, go" game; lining up at the wall and running and flopping on the mattress. Thomas and Peyton were right in there with them too.
We got out the laundry baskets and I've included a picture of Joslyn sitting in one. They sat in them, put them over their heads, turned them over and used them as drums, filled them with toys, and pulled and pushed them. Then Joslyn was watching Morgan and laughing as Morgan was sitting and rocking hers back-n-forth and then tipping it over.
No comments:
Post a Comment